Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Vitoria and Caitlin

So, I really didn't take many pictures during my 10 day stay in Vitoria.
Here's one...
One time, someone asked me if I had ever cooked anything inedible. Nothing came to mind, but now, I can answer yes. I call this "Rotten Vegetable and Dog Food Stir Fry":
Caitlin in her cocoon :
Heading out to the "Fashion Club":

Ju's 1st birthday party, this is the cake Caitlin and I made:


Check out that bling:

Me, as Homer, again:
The birthday boy:
Ju's first bite of sugar-laden food. mmmm:
Yes, Gustavo has a large green balloon on his head:

This was a poor decision. Caitlin, why don't you have some rice with your garlic?

Drinking The Best Coke Ever on the beach in Stella Mares:

6 comments:

Leo said...

One bit of advice:

NEVER COME BACK FROM BRAZIL!

When you do, reality will set in again. You'll remember that life does not exist apart from work, and that fun is optional at best.

You and your fashion clubs, your beaches, your birthday cakes. Argggggg. You can just shove it!

sheila said...

leo, you're scaring me. you and heidi have both told me the same thing. :(
get your butt to DC and let me know if it's any better there.

and allison, yeah i did remember those, but since i wasn't 100% responsible for the creation of them...well i'd just prefer to never think about those again. ugh, yeah at least i could pick the good parts out of the stir fry.

Anonymous said...

Sheila,
Did you notice Allison wrote "inedible" and you wrote "unedible"? I can't help it! I teach English. I tried biting my tongue, and now it's all bloody and for what? I still pointed out your mistake! Maybe I'm still trying to get you back for catching me in that "your" "you're" mistake I made.
Anyway, should I tell Aunt Beth about your blog? I was all set to call her, then I saw Caitlin on the beach in a bikini. She might fly down there herself if she sees that. Ask Caitlin what she thinks.
Love,
Mom P.S. Life certainly does exist apart from work. It's all in how you look at it. Don't ever forget this quote from Mary Poppins: "In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun and - SNAP - the job's a game." Hey, I didn't watch that movie 500 times with Sean for nothing!!!!!

Leo said...

Ignore your mom. She is lying. Work is way over rated.

P.S. Ignore everything I say. Mom's are always right.

sheila said...

well mom, there are two explanations for that. 1) my english knowledge is getting squeezed out of my head to make room for portuguese
or
2) the person who asked me was an ESL speaker, so perhaps they did indeed ask if i had ever cooked anything "unedible"
it's your call on A.B. I think Caitlin told her about it, but i'm about to post a picture of a poisonous snake, so maybe it's not a good idea

Anonymous said...

hey whoa whoa im in the shade there people.