Saturday, April 15, 2006

Random Pics From the Last Two Weeks

Two posts in one day! I better not hear any complaints about not posting often enough from anyone now. That is, if anyone still reads this..

Anyway, are you tired of pictures of palm trees yet? Here's a sunrise:
Bored at the beach, I dug some holes with my feet:

I guess this is what happens when you depend on the brazilian federal government for upkeep of the universities (in case you can't tell, this building is either half-built, or just completely falling apart; you can see all the way through it):

Lela, aka the cat that popped my airbed, looking a little too relaxed on it:

Debbie demonstrating that Leo is indeed a "spetacular" (note the spelling) lover:

MJ thought he liked shrimp, till he had to eat real ones, with all their body parts. Unsanitized for the American palette, with legs and all:

Ju, huge now, and almost walking:

at Praia do Flamengo:

Mj eating cheese:

I don't quite get this, this easter rabbit was hanging from the supermarket ceiling. I don't think it was supposed to look like he was hanging from a noose, but maybe he's supposed to represent Jesus dying. Or something. Really, I have no idea:

Leo getting a Maxim fix at the beach, thanks to MJ:

View off of Nate and Debbie's porch:

Dressing up Julian, he looks very 60s i think:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Ju like the Cheerios?

sheila said...

loved them, me too. i'm gonna have to have caitlin bring more