Sunday, July 02, 2006

Stuff

Welcome home dinner for Allison and I, and going-away dinner for Kara at The Quarter Bistro.
Kara, Davey, Kristy, Allison, Sean, me:

And the parents:

I'm related to them :-/

All the siblings:


Kara and I went to Chicago for a weekend.

Look how convenient this "Convenience Center" in a restaurant bathroom is! You can get everything you'd ever need while in a bathroom- tampons, Sour Drops Liquid Candy, and glow sticks!



Kara in her oh-so fashionable sunglasses:



Hanging out with my old roomies, Anne and Amanda:


Back in Michigan, out for Kathleen's 21st Birthday. Me and Caitlin. And $3 mugs of goood beer:



And before:
Shots:

Those mugs were just asking to be slammed together, Oktoberfest-style.
P.S. doing that results in a lot of spilled beer.



View out my window of a storm passing over:



Monica and I went kayaking. This is a scary statue on one of the canals:


This is one of hte little lakes we went kayaking through:


Joshwa, me, and Allison:


The other Alison (one L Alison) and Ju are in Michigan right now, so of course I went to go visit.
Ju, I apologize in advance for having pictures of your pinto on my website, I hope you forgive me when you're older.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Digo says:
I liked you pics, they are amazing!
now I saw who are your parents :)
beijos

Leo said...

Finally, an update! Looks like Michigan isn't treating you half bad.

But damn, I miss hanging out with you. And then I had to go all D.C. deserter on your ass. But hey, can't complain. I woke up to a mountain view this morning, with the smell of pine trees wafting through the windows.

Hey if D.C. doesn't work out for you, you know where to head.

Anonymous said...

Your life looks like a lot of fun recently. I knew getting a job would suck. I need to catch up with you and hear about how this South America thing came about. Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

-Yeah, that was me, Henry