Monday, July 17, 2006

Monica's Birthday

We celebrated Monica's Birthday out at her grandparent's cottage on Saturday. Here's a view of the little lake from the yard:



Monica and her cupcake cake:



Some baby eating a cupcake:



Monica and I. Why does my mouth look huge in this picture?


Volleyball, sort of:


Volleyball, after it got dark and people were a little intoxicated and wearing things they definitely should not have been (Paul, Mark, Elaine) :



The mosquitos were out of control:



But I took off my protective covering for long enough to take a normal picture too:


Later, at Paul's house, as the night got progressively stranger and stranger:


People actually looking at the camera and fake smiling for this shot:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and stranger and stranger and stranger and stranger and stranger.

(that would've been a little more appropriate)

Leo said...

Can't say I know Monica but it seems she had a kick ass birthday. I miss that Michigan green, but am so very happy to be away from the mosquitoes.

You know, I think this must be one of the more mundane posts on the blog. I'm expecting nudity, or nipple pinching, or something off color the next time around.

sheila said...

leo, that's cause my life IS mundane right now...actually far past mundane to downright depressing.
i'll try to spice it up next time, just for you.
and don't worry, i am still considering boulder :)

Leo said...

The room is still open, with "sheila" written all over the walls. Just think, $320 a month for Boulder living. Christ that's awesome!

Yeah, your still considering and I'm still convincing. You bet your ass....hmm...strange phrase...that more is on its way.