Friday, June 09, 2006

Back Home

Soo, I am back in Michigan. It's alright. The same as it was when I left, with a few changes.

One change, Mom's grey hair. I made the cake on her birthday, but all the ice cream inside melted so it looks ugly:

Me and Kelsey the devil with her really ugly and tacky Louis Vuitton collar:



awww, kelsey and one of her babies:



one of the best after-bar foods, ever. NYPD's ziti pizza:


My first night out, too many soco and limes, even the boys were kissing:



new car, as in i had never seen one of these until i came back:



I had dreams about this for the past seven months. Pancheros. Best. Burrito. Ever.:



Kelsey watching movies with me. Really, she watches TV:



Kara took this picture of herself and left it on my camera, so I don't feel bad posting it:



Isn't this sickening? Kara was trying to decide which jeans to pack, this is a selection of some of them:


Me and Monica at the Diamondback Saloon. Good people watching:

1 comment:

Leo said...

FINALLLLLLLLLY. Back in the States. Go team Sheila!

Just got into D.C. last night. Sort of like first days in Brazil, everything is all new and confusing. Cept I don't have Sheila's to keep me company (I meen that in both the Australian and literal sense).

Will send you the 1-900-MOLEST LEO number soon. We need to talk.