Wednesday, June 07, 2006

spazZ

spazZ was my pet rabbit in college. he was supposed to be jill's rabbit too, but she disowned him. i recently found a bunch of pictures from the "flying spazZ" photo shoot, taken with jill's mini poloroid camera. yeah, i'm not in brasil anymore....



spazZ in his natural state, hanging out on the couch:



spazZ from below:


spazZ leaping onto stimpy, if you look closely, you can see me crouching in the background:



incoming! :

spazZ, heading for the tv:





that's allison in the background of this one:



and jill:




me again:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that damn rabbit... I still find items with teeth marks.

I missed most of these pics only like the first two show up. And, like Allison said... he was sooo into it. I still have the one of trevor holding him in a pitcher.

We should get together soon. I have Saturday and Tuesday nights open. Let me know!