Saturday, March 04, 2006

trancoso

I was going to wait until I got a couple of carnaval pictures from Heidi so that I could post in chronological order, but it seems you guys just can't wait.


hi!:

babies and boobs, something for everyone in this photo:


hanging out in the pool- heidi, marina, a naked baby, alison, gustavo, a naked ju, marina's boyfriend

some people hanging out on the street:


Salvador at sunset:

A few days into carnaval, Heidi and I headed south to a city named Trancoso. The first night we stayed in a little house that was not worth the R$40 we paid for it. This is me inside the very romantic floral mosquito netting:


The beach/river at Trancoso:

On the beach:
More pictures to follow....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY! Now where are the rest?

sheila said...

i have a feeling anonymous is davey

Anonymous said...

Sheila! Happy belated Birthday! Parabens para voce! Sorry I'm a couple of days late. .but I swear I was thinking of you! :) Hope you had a wonderful Carnaval.. I have some exciting news of my own.