Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I've Almost Given Up

on posting and buying a camera.

So, here are some pictures. Yay.
My unbreakable camera got stolen. Of course.

Here is a Golden Lion Tamarind at the National Zoo. They don't live in enclosures in the summer, they just hang out in the trees.



Here I am with Pat and "Harry Potter" on the night Book 7 came out. Yes, I am okay with my dorkiness:


Alison and Gustavo had their American wedding in Michigan. Ju is huge :



The Bahia/Michiganders:


It is impossible to say "no" to this animal:



That's all for now. I have pictures of camping on Assateague Island and a couple of other adventures to post when I get some spare time (of which there will be more now that September is over). Also, this post is boring. Sorry.

2 comments:

Leo said...

Sweet. I was just about to chastise your sorry "me no blog you long time" ass for not posting.

Too bad you just went to Michigan, because it would be awesome to see you in Michy in early November before I leave for Brazil.

And speaking of Brazil, tell Alison she must become my surrogate mother when I move to Salvador, and hug, and squeeze me when I'm feeling lonely. Like the flag's in those pictures, I will be needing some American/Brazilian friends.

And oh dear me, the wedding pics! So pretty. So......sigh.

Sheila....will you marry me?

That would be like totally sweet.

AkuTyger said...

Haha, okay, if you guys get married, you totally have to do it here too.

And you need to update just with writting or something once in a while, because otherwise I don't know whats going on....