Monday, November 28, 2005

Stuff

You can blame this boring post on my brother, who asked for pictures of "anything, where you sleep, the street, anything!" So, that's what this is.

The garage:
The street:

Where I sleep, and where the mosquitoes come to feast:
The kitchen:

What I see before I go to sleep, and when I wake up: (be careful what you wish for, davey)

Things that have electrocuted me so far:
the lamp
the shower head

Ju, after a few too many beers:
The bathroom:

The view from the veranda, and the scary clay frogs on what looks like a gravestone:

The pool:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, America is so sweet. Brasil can pretty much be summed up in the...showerhead.

sheila said...

okay okay, it's one word. got it.

but think...when it's 80+ every day, there isn't much need for a water heater, so no one has them. however, some days you want a warmer shower. i guess that's their ingenioius answer.

Anonymous said...

Those showerheads scare me. Once, Andre and I were showering together in the middle of the night and we lost track of time... which caused the shower to trip the breaker. I had to stand in the shower nekkid in the dark while he climbed out his window to fix the power problem. Yeah. Scary.

sheila said...

oooooooh, naaaaaaked!